2011年1月25日星期二

would rather not tell the truth and said the usual actually

The Organization of course, would rather not tell the truth and said the usual actually, pretty insulting horsestuff about Burke needs playing time… I guess, before they trade him and sign fan fave Singles Loretta.Yes, they should do the decent thing and trade him.I suppose I can hear a whole lot of people saying you can’t say the Astros replica Chopard 278477-3001 watch have ruined Burke’s baseball career he should be glad he gets to play it at all.But sorry, it ain’t like that at all he’s spent 6 YEARS in this Organization and should have been a regular second baseman years ago.

Well, here we are home again.Do I DARE to hope that the guys will agree to hit here, take some pitches here, hit with MOB and catch balls hit to the OF?!Last night, when Biggio led off the game with a hit, I thought good, now we won't get replica Rado R20381712 watch no-hit.When Morgan Ensberg knocked him in, I thought, good, we won't get shut out again.When Roy gave up a 2 run HR, I thought, well, there goes the ball game.I kept watching to see how long Phil would keep him in.I'm not happy, am I?!After the end of the 6th Husband wanted me to shut it off said why watch? We NEVER come back after the 6th he's right, we're 0 14 when the other team ahead at the end of the 6th.But a fan is a fan is a fan.

Even the KC Royals and Rockies still have fans and they're the only ones with worse records.Husband had bought tickets for us for this series way back in March (for Mothers day birthday present) cuz he knows I love watching Barry replica Rado R13332742 watch Bonds (yeah, yeah I know he's the most evil person on the planet since Hitler or Stalin or Pol Pot or something else, don't go there he's still the absolute most incredible baseball player I've ever seen) and now we'll have a no Barry series.The Giants are managing to stay around .500, though a LOT of their wins are against the Rockies.