2010年12月21日星期二

Lindsey Replica Omega 95 1262.70 Constellation Watch Vonn at the Olympicsshe crashed

There will be no second gold medal today for Lindsey Replica Omega 95 1262.70 Constellation Watch Vonn at the Olympicsshe crashed out of the womens super combined. Maria Riesch of Germany, a close friend of Vonns, ended up in the top spot. Julia Mancuso took silver, her the first American woman to win three medals in alpine skiing. Anja Paerson, who crashed badly in an earlier event, took bronze. Vonn was already behind Riesch timewise in the middle of the course, when her right ski drifted and she ran over a pole and tumbled. Her right leg has been causing her trouble after a shin injury two weeks ago. I tried as hard as I could but I just made a mistake, she said to The New York Times. Thats ski racing. I just wish I could have gotten to the bottom.Aileen Torres

But don’t let me hold you back from purchasing this Rado Sintra XXL! With the introduction of the use of mechanical movements, it might attract the Replica Omega watches younger crowd as well.As always, this ETA driven automatic Rado has a high-tech ceramic case and bracelet, a domed saphire crystal and a crystal clear dial.The movement is displayed through another saphire crystal at the back.The dial, available in black and white, features big arabic numerals.Visit the Rado website for detailed information.Source: Europastar

If you have that kind of spirit, it’s hugely forgiving and allows for a definition of adventure — or adventure and the outdoor lifestyle — that’s extremely Replica Omega 3815.76.31 Speedmaster Watch broad. I’m often playing around with the boundaries of what’s an Adventure Journal story, and I know I step outside the lines sometimes, but by taking editorial risks that’s how I learn just where those lines are. And since taking risks is in inherent part of adventure, it would be hypocritical if I just wrote about them and didn’t take a few myself.To view galleries or buy prints from the slideshow above, check out bestoutdoorphotos.com.--Joe Springjoespring